Beautiful Bride & Groom at Flagler Museum, Palm Beach. Photo credit: Shea Christine Photography
Venue: Flagler Museum
Catering & Cake: Ann Z Gourmet Catering
Florist: Xquisite Events
Paper Products: Stationer on Sunrise
Calligrapher: Carla Hagan
Hair & Make-Up: Modern Bride by Natalia
I started my wedding and event planning journey 10 years ago this month! It has been a wonderful 10 years. I feel very fortunate to have been part of so many amazing weddings. I am very blessed to have been part of this industry for so long. It is also VERY FUNNY to think of my first wedding! 😂 Click on the image to see some of the photographers that I have had the pleasure of working with. Thank you to my past and present clients as well as incredible vendors. #loveislove #loveisamazing #thankyou#tenyears #thejobgoeson #scevents#weddingplanner #weddingplanning#weddingplanners #travelingweddingplanner#anniversary #tenyearslater #stillcounting #blessed#ceremony #wedding
Shea Christine Photography (top left corner)
Brian Adams Photographics (left center)
Elizabeth Bradford Photography (left corner bottom)
Glass Jar Photography (center top)
Philip Casey Photography (center)
Paul Morse Photography (center bottom)
Matt Steeves Photography (right top corner)
Molly Anne Photography (right center)
Mariah Ariela Photography (bottom right)
Saturday in "the office" at Eau Palm Beach
Where do I begin? I absolutely loved working with Lexi & Christian on their Oyster Harbors Club wedding! The moment that I met Lexi & Christian, I knew that everything was going to be to perfection (she carried a planning binder with her, I love that type a bride) and gosh, I was right! Lexi knew everything that she wanted for her classic Cape Cod soiree. Christian wanted everything that Lexi wanted. :) A match made in heaven, right? They were married on a breathtaking September day at Our Lady of Victory with the reception following at The Oyster Harbors Club. It was an honor to have worked along side a talented team of vendors like, Molly Anne Photography, LMV Productions and the amazing band Eye 2 Eye, to just name a few. Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Poyant!
This wedding was also featured on Borrowed & Blue.
Venue: Oyster Harbors Cub
Photography: Molly Anne Photography
Ceremony: Our Lady of Victory
Floral: Vintage Flowers of Osterville
Videographer: LMV Productions
Cocktail Band: Panneubean Steel
Reception Band: Eye 2 Eye
Bridal Attire: L'elite Bridal,
Hair and Make-up: Amanda Kotkowski
Cake: The Casual Gourmet
Transportation: Cape Destinations
Invitations: Ivy's Invitations
Custom Paper Products: Lanas Shop
Rehearsal Dinner: Hyannisport Country Club
Hello! Here is a copy of my own wedding planning checklist that I provide to my clients. A checklist is critical when planning for a wedding. It aids in keeping track of what the next item is to check off and also guides your focus to the appropriate task at the appropriate time . For example, it is never good to spend time on invitations until five to seven months before your wedding.
Here is a little planning tip: it is best to mail out your invitations six to eight weeks before your wedding (eight for destination and six for local). If you mail them out too early, your guests will forget to RSVP forcing you to make many phone calls after your RSVP deadline. This also will delay working on your seating plans, which can take weeks to finalize.
It is of utmost importance to ask as many questions as possible when booking your wedding venue. A couple must be sure that they understand each and every detail before signing the contract and paying a deposit. Below is a handy checklist to reference when searching for the perfect wedding venue.
1) What are the available dates? (It is best to go with a few date options)
2a)Are on-site ceremonies permitted?
2b) If so, what is the rental fee?
3a) Does the rental include chairs?
3b) If not, does the venue handle the rental, set-up and tear down of the chairs?
4) What is the maximum capacity for the ceremony?
5) If outside, what is "Plan B" for the ceremony in the event of inclement weather?
6a) What is the maximum capacity for the reception?
6b) Is that for plated or stations?
7) What is the rental fee for the reception space?
8) What is included in the room rental fee? (tables, chairs, linens, napkins, etc...)
9) Are tented receptions permitted? (only if you are interested in having one)
10) Does the venue have a Food & Beverage minimum requirement?
11a) Does the venue provide Valet Services?
11b) Are guests permitted to self park? If so where would they park and what is the proximity to the venue?
12a) How many hours does the rental cover?
12b) Is there an option to book an additional hour for the reception? If so, what would the fee be?
13) Does this venue have a Preffered Vendor List that is required to be used?
14) May we use our own vendors? If so, would a fee be issued?
15) Is a Wedding Planner required at this venue? (it is becoming more common for some venues require a Wedding Planner)
16) Are there any restrictions at this venue? (hanging items on the walls, drapery, open flames, ceremony petals)
17) At what time may setup begin on the day of?
18) When would the rehearsal occur?
19) Is there the possibility of another wedding occurring at this venue on the same day?
20) What are the noise restrictions? (some venues have a strict policy on end time)
21) Is wedding insurance or an event permit required?
22) Are there dedicated rooms on site for the Bride & Groom to get ready in?
23) What is the deposit requirement due to save the date?
24) When is final payment due? When will the final guarantee be due?
25) What is the cancellation policy at this venue?